- Abstract Math, a website based on the Handbook for anyone beginning to learn about some aspect of abstract math.
- Gyre&Gimble, a blog about math and language.
- Toposes, Triples and Theories (with Michael Barr)
- Category Theory for Computing Science (with Michael Barr)
- Handbook of Mathematical Discourse (also available as book from Amazon)
- Degrees of permutation polynomials over finite fields.
- Automorphisms of Group Extensions (updated with some references to later citations).
- Communicating Mathematics: Useful Ideas from Computer Science .
- Communicating Logical Reasoning, by Atish Bagchi and Charles Wells
- Varieties of Mathematical Prose by Atish Bagchi and Charles Wells
- Extension theories for monoids (updated with corrections and references to citations)
- Extension theories for categories
- A Generalization of the Concept of Sketch
- Graph based logic and sketches (with Atish Bagchi)
- On the limitations of sketches (with Michael Barr)
- Sketches: Outline with references. With updates.
- A formalism for the specification of essentially algebraic structures in 2-categories (with A. J. Power).
- An introduction to forms.
Send to Kindle